Wednesday 3 April 2013

Moving forward

Moving Forward

 

To make things easier when checking fit, and the progress of the skirt I decided the next step should be attaching the velcro. 
This means I will be able to get the costume on and off Honey quickly and easily and also means I can step back to take a photo without it falling off at the first wriggle.
 
 
 
I didn't use the stick on velcro because I've found the stickiness releases before the velcro does and I want the dresses to last.
 
 
This was the first time I'd ever sewn velcro onto anything and I am pretty happy with the results!
 
 
 
I know I said in the last post I wouldn't post fitted shots until the skirt was on, but I'm just too pleased with it not to share! 
Chest fits Honey PERFECTLY and sits just right with the velcro!!!
Stomach strap is another success.  Sitting comfortable with enough wriggle room for Honey's boisterous antices, without hanging down!
 
On a roll now! All that's left is the skirt!!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment