Friday 1 March 2013

Meet Honey and Beau

 
Introducing the little lady who is the star of this blog
Honey!
 
 
Honey is a rare fawn mantel Great Dane who was born on 31st of May 2011.
The above photo was taken when we first met Honey when she was only a few weeks old. Back then she was only 6kg.
She's grown a bit since then!
 
 
 
This is Honey's best friend (and older brother)
 Beau! 
 
 
Beau is a Stumpy-Tail Cattle Dog cross who we adopted from DCH Animal Adoption back in 2005.
Beau is less wriggly than Honey and much easier to dress up.
He was the ring bearer at our wedding and looked very stylish in his Beauxedo (Beau's Tuxedo).
Beau will model all the boy versions of outfits I make.
 
 
Honey and Beau love to dress up, and my head is just bursting with ideas for new costumes!!
The only problem I had was an inability to sew. 
My mum is a fantastic sewer, and could at times be pestered into helping me put a costume together.  She made Beau's tuxedo for the wedding.
 
In a bid to escape the onslaught of outfit ideas mum offered to teach me to sew.
This blog is my journey to become a superstar sewer and create a range of designer costumes for furry humans. 

1 comment: